Terms & Conditions
The rubintours.travel website is one of the Shmulik Rubin Tourism and Travel Ltd. group, C.N. 512583220, and operates under the Israeli Consumer Protection Law: www.consumers.org.il.
The Company undertakes not to disclose personal information of its clients to third parties.
The Website complies with the PCI-DSS business information security standard.
General terms and recommendations:
- visiting of holy places is allowed in modest clothes (knees and shoulders shall be covered);
- the company reserves the right to change the order of objects and replace the objects to visit, in case of impossibility of their visit for reasons beyond the company's control;
- in case of cancellation of any excursion in less than 2 days – 100% penalty, in case of postponement – 50%;
- the company is not responsible for items lost or left in the bus;
- for excursions to Bethlehem , foreign passport (not Israeli) is required;
- children under age 8 require child safety seats;
- responsibility for having an individual insurance policy falls on the tourist or his agent;
- we recommend to take with you drinking water, a hat, sunglasses and sun-protection cream;
- group tours are conducted in Russian.
- possible waiting time for bus tourists up to 30 minutes;
- there is no money refund for those who were late or did not appear for the tour;
- the time specified in the voucher is the time of departure of the bus;
- boarding of the bus is carried out only upon presentation of a voucher / boarding pass;
- tourists should arrive at the meeting place 5-10 minutes before the time indicated in the voucher / boarding pass;
- the company reserves the right to change departure time of the tour, which is reported to the tourist the day before;
- we do not accept tour requests for children under age 5, except for rest days and transfers;
- payment for excursions in the bus is not accepted;
- it is strictly forbidden to leave the group during the tour;
- the presence of animals on excursions is strictly prohibited;
- the company does not sell tours with stipulating of seats in the bus.
Unfortunately, at this stage, our group routes and vehicles are not designed for the participation of clients with disabilities.
Personal data processing:
By accepting the general provisions, the client thereby confirms his consent to the processing of his personal data and allows thereby to get information, including advertising, via any communication channels like e-mail and / or SMS.